Home & Well
At Citizens Advice we want to make sure you have all the help you need to be at Home and Well.
We provide a complete wrap around service to help you feel safe and comfortable in your home
The Home and Well adviser works with clients who have extra needs due to ill health, age, a low income or young children.
Once a referral is made a specially trained Citizens Advice adviser will:
- Support you to sign you up to the Priority Services Registers (PSR) – meaning that you will
- receive additional support should you experience a power cut or water shortage.
- Ensure you are on the best possible water tariff
- Offer energy advice and support
- Help with any financial, employment, benefit, and housing concerns you may have, including
- identifying any extra financial entitlements and assisting you to apply.
- Connect you with specialists in your local community to ensure you are provided with the
- support needed.
To access this service, please contact Citizens Advice Gosport at 02392 520112 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org